- A fresh new look and iOS7 support
- iPad support.
- Improve ‘Activity’ section
- Add information about different types of memory – Free, Wired, Active, Inactive. This information will help users to understand meaning of numbers.
- Improve ‘Processes’ section
- Show Total count of launched processes
- Sort Processes by Pid
- Show the list of Running Applications
- Improve ‘Battery’ section
- Add ‘Charge time’. Time which is needed for full charging, according to battery level.
- Add sound notification, when charging is ended (only if iOptimizer is running)
- Improve ‘System’ information
- Show all information in blocks: Device, Operating System, CPU, Disk Usage
- Show more information about device and OS: Device, Model, User Given Name, UDID with a possibility to copy or send it
- Improve ‘Network’ section
- Divide information on blocks: One for WiFi network and one for Cellular network
- Show indicator, what network is enabled now
iOptimizer monitors memory and CPU usage in real time, so that you can track the way you use your device.
- Displays memory usage as a pie chart (free, wired, active and inactive memory)
- Displays CPU usage as a diagram
With iOptimizer you no longer need to guess which processes are running on your iOS device.
- Lists current running default applications
- Lists all other running processes
- Provides detailed information about running processes, including process name, runtime, and PID
iOptimizer will monitor your battery usage and will help you to never unexpectedly run out of battery.
- Native graphical battery level display
- Monitors battery state (charging, not charging, full, etc.)
- Provides estimated battery work time for the following usage patterns:
- Video and audio playback
- Web browsing using Wi-Fi or 3G
- Conversation time
- Offers user-generated battery optimization tips
OPERATING SYSTEM INFORMATION
iOptimizer will let you know everything about your operating system version and make sure you never miss an important update. iOptimizer displays:
- System uptime
- Operating system version
- Low-level system information (UDID, system name, model, etc.)
- CPU and BUS frequency
- Screen information (resolution, orientation, etc.)
- Disk space usage information (total disk space, used disk space, available disk space)
With iOptimizer’s user location data you will never be lost in an unknown city.
- Shows current location latitude and longitude
- Displays current address
- Displays user's location on the map
Monitor and configure your network connections. iOptimizer will show you:
- 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
- IP and MAC address of the current connection
- Available network services
- Carrier information
Be in control of your videos, music and pictures.
- Shows the number of photos and videos
- Shows the number of tracks, songs, and playlists
- Displays system folder location
Also the application includes user tips for battery optimization.